Although there have been many important efforts to deal with the challenge of construction site safety, construction accidents are quite common, especially in the state of New York. Construction accidents will continue to occur because of the nature of the job requirements and the many dangerous situations and hazards faced by construction workers. Some common causes of construction accidents are:
- Slip and falls from scaffolds and other elevations
- Being hit by moving or falling machinery
- Health hazards due to exposure to asbestos and chemicals
- Personal injuries caused by defective or unsafe equipment
- Lifting and continuous motion injuries
Call 888-327-7102 today to Get Access to Cash on Your Construction Accident Lawsuit Settlement
Smart Lawsuit Funding provides construction accident lawsuit loans. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a construction accident and are looking for ways to help get cash from your lawsuit throughout the settlement process, call Smart now at 888-327-7102 or simply submit an on-line application right here through our website. We accept applications 24/7 and someone on our team will assist you with the process.
In order to be eligible for construction accident settlement advance, you must first have an attorney representing your case. Because of the uncertain length of time it will take until settlement, many plaintiffs have benefitted from construction accident settlement loans. With our construction accident lawsuit loans, you will receive an upfront lump sum amount before your case settles. Most importantly, you will not have to pay back until your case settles and only if you win. If your case does not win, you are not required to pay back any of the funds you have taken as your construction accident settlement advance.
Construction accident settlement loans will help you financially while your case is being finalized. Many have sought out construction accident lawsuit loans through Smart Lawsuit Funding because they receive funding to pay for the cost of living, medical expenses, rent and housing costs and daily living expenses.
Construction accident cases differ from workman’s compensation cases. For example, in New York State, there are some unique rights and protections provided to construction workers. Construction workers in New York are exposed to very dangerous working conditions. It is for this reason New York State’s legislature passed two laws that are very important to construction workers. These include:
- Protection of construction workers from the risks associated with working at high elevations
- You also have workers’ compensation rights; the general contractor and the property owner will have sole responsibility for the worker’s injuries even if the worker himself was partially at fault for the incident
- General contractors and owners of construction sites must make sure that the construction is performed in accordance with all the safety rules issued by the Department of Labor
These laws do not only provide protection to construction workers, but also provide the same rights and protections to people involved in demolition and excavation. You should remember that in some cases these laws provide for a financial recovery above and beyond what an injured worker might recover through a worker’s compensation claim.
Construction accidents still occur regardless whether every construction worker has been trained as to basic safety guidelines and precautions for operating construction equipment, how to properly lift heavy objects, handling dangerous materials and dangerous liquids, and recognizing potential construction site safety hazards. Some examples that lead to construction accidents include:
- Defective products
- Defective machines
- Improperly marked hazardous materials
- Improperly secured scaffolding
- Unsafe safety harnesses
- Negligent or reckless fellow construction
These have led to unsafe working environment and may seriously injure construction workers or fatally kill one of your fellow construction site workers.
Some of the most common types of construction accidents include:
- Crane accidents
- Falling object accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof fall accidents
- Workers Run over by construction equipment
Because no one knows how long a construction accident settlement will last, it is imperative that plaintiffs look into construction accident settlement advance as soon as they find an attorney to represent the case.
Smart Lawsuit Funding is different and better than other funding companies because:
- Our services involve the most streamlined and efficient process
- It only takes three simple easy steps to get approved and funded
- You receive upfront cash sum amount once approved and you do not have to pay back until your case settles
- Our staff are professionals who place strong emphasis on best customer service
- We are open 24/7
- We have industry low interest rates
- We service clients in almost every state of the United States
- We work with the largest network of underwriters and the best attorneys in the nation
- Once you apply with us, we do the remaining work for you and manage all the paperwork and communications with your attorneys and the underwriters.
If you are inquiring about construction accident settlement loans, do not hesitate. Pick up the phone and call us or apply through our on-line application TODAY! Our professional staff is here waiting to help you the fastest way possible. If you have questions before applying, still call us and we will be happy to provide any information you may need or answer any questions you or your loved ones might have who are victims of construction accidents. Our staff understands the financial burden and the stress from going through a lawsuit. Not only that, the costs of maintaining a lawsuit until settlement can be a huge financial burden to you and your loved ones. So call us and apply today to get your construction accident lawsuit loans today!