Do you need a lawsuit cash advance or a civil rights lawsuit loans? Apply with Smart Lawsuit Funding today and we will help you get funded right away. We provide civil rights lawsuit loans in every state we serve.
If you are a victim of any of the following types of Civil Rights cases, call us today at 888-327-7102
Types of Eligible Civil Rights Case for Lawsuit Funding
- False Arrest or False Imprisonment: If you were involved in a criminal case and was either falsely arrested or falsely imprisoned after a conviction of a crime, you are eligible to apply with us for civil rights settlement loans. If you have been a victim of any of the following incidents, call us today to request civil rights lawsuit funding. Such violations include:
- Unwanted searches and seizures, false arrest, wrongful imprisonment, improper restriction of right to free speech or your second amendment rights and others. In civil rights cases, usually the plaintiff must prove the violation of rights.
More info on these rights from https://www.justice.gov/otj/civil-rights
- Discrimination in Employment concerning Race, Marital Status, Ethnic Background, National Origin, Religion, Disability, Age, Sex Orientation and Sexual Harassment.
- Discrimination in Housing involving public accommodation for disabled individuals and discrimination in educational institutions.
In general, discrimination cases all have the same basic procedures and burdens of proof regardless of what type of discrimination it is based on, with some differences depending on whether the discrimination is with regard to Housing, Public accommodations, education or employment.
If you are a plaintiff involved in employment discrimination, whether filing with a state agency such as the NY State Division of Human Rights or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or in a Federal or State Court must establish the following:
- Adverse employment action was taken against you as the employee by the employer. Adverse employment action includes:
- transfer to another part of the company
- cut in pay and/or benefits
- demotion in title or status or responsibility
- suspension and termination of employment.
- Adverse action was taken because of unlawful discrimination and the discrimination was based on one of the statutory categories, for example: age, race and so forth
- You must show that the discrimination, if not the sole cause of the adverse action, was at least a motivating factor for it.
- You must prove that what was damaged was a result of the discrimination.
Smart Lawsuit Funding is better and different than other funding companies for civil rights cases for many reasons. We are an expert in handling these types of cases :
- We work with attorneys and underwriters who specialize in civil rights cases
- We have a large network of expert underwriters all of the United States
- We have industry low rates
- You receive a cash sum upfront before your case settles and you do not have to pay back a penny if your case does not win
- We accept application 24/7
- We have professional staff who are experts in managing the process, including handling all the paperwork and all correspondences with your attorney and the underwriters
- We place emphasis on providing the fastest, most efficient services with a smile
Civil rights cases have become a frequent type of case that our company funds. Smart Lawsuit Funding provides services where you can apply for civil rights lawsuit funding. Due to the nature of civil rights cases, the time it takes to settle is uncertain. This is one of the challenges with these types of cases. And therefore, civil rights lawsuit loans through Smart help you acquire the financial resources to get you through these difficult times.
With civil rights settlement loans, you will receive a lawsuit cash advance upfront. You can use the funds to pay for all your cost of living fees, medical expenses transportation, and all your daily on-going expenses.