Can your attorney help with a Lawsuit Cash Advance?
Getting a Lawsuit loan is not an every day practice. As such we have answers to specific questions people may have about lawsuit loans and how a lawsuit cash advance can impact them.
People that have pending lawsuits are often tight on money. Sometimes this will lead a plaintiff to ask their lawyer about getting a lawsuit loan. Below are the most common types of cases that Smart Lawsuit Funding provides lawsuit loans on an on-going basis.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury, including slip and fall accidents and premise liability accidents
- Dog Bites
- Workers Compensation in states that are fundable
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Mal Practice
- Wrongful Termination/Discrimination at Work
When plaintiffs first ask their attorney about lawsuit loans, most law firms discourage the process. Sometimes their lawyer does not fully understand the financial model or the mechanism behind funding lawsuits. They prefer that their clients do not borrow money from the law firm or any outside third party. If a law firm does end up lending money to their clients, there are some ethical issues involved. There may also be legal implications. It is always helpful to do your own research and understand what options and services are available to best satisfy your financial needs.
The good news is that there is an alternative to borrowing money from a lawyer. Our team at Smart Lawsuit Funding is a prime example. It is helpful to seek funding from a company like ours who are experts in helping to arrange lawsuit loans. Smart Lawsuit Funding has funded many different types of lawsuit cases involving injury and as well as civil rights cases.
If you are in the process of obtaining lawsuit funding, you should let your attorney representing your case know as soon as possible. You need your attorney’s help and assistance in the process. At the end of your day, if you attorney does not sign the funding agreement, you will not get receive the cash advance. This is true even if you are approved for funding. It is imperative that you keep an open and honest communication with your lawyer all throughout the process.
The benefits of using services at Smart Lawsuit Funding are many:
- You get to work with a team that places high emphasis on customer service and who are top professionals in the industry
- We have a large network of expert underwriting attorneys who have practiced law in these specific types of cases for many years
- We have industry low rates.
- If you are approved for a lawsuit loan, you will receive a cash amount upfront before your case even settles. You do not have to pay back any of the funds you have received until your case settles. If your case does not win, you do not have to pay back any of the amount
- We are receive application 24/7
- We do all the work for you after you apply over the phone or via on-line application; we manage all the paperwork and coordinate all communications and correspondences between your attorney and the underwriter
- We manage every step of the process including the execution of the contract
- We are a team who truly understands your needs
If you try to obtain a lawsuit loan through your attorney, the process often is lengthy. Your lawyer will generally want you to hold off until your case settles. However sometimes this is unrealistic and financial pressure will force you to settle for a quick lesser sum. The cause of this financial pressure is usually medical expenses and other personal expenses that have accrued during the settlement process. You can lessen this financial burden before it gets out of hand. Take control by applying for a lawsuit loan or settlement loans. Smart Lawsuit Funding is ready for your call today. We have the most streamlined process in place and it literally takes only three easy steps to complete the process. We will answer any questions you have. Consultation is free! We will help you in the right direction and guide you every step of the process. Simply submit an on-line application right here on our website or give us a ring at (855) 581-9255 . Someone on our team will get in touch with you immediately.