Many Dog Bite victims suffer trying to keep up with all the cost of living, transportation, and medical expenses due to a dog bite incident. These plaintiffs need a cash advance while they are waiting for their settlement. A Dog Bite is one of the most prevalent types of personal injury. In addition to being a common type of personal injury lawsuit, a dog bite injury may make you eligible for a dog bite lawsuit loan. Through Smart Lawsuit Funding, you can get fast cash on your settlement by applying for dog bite settlement loans.
Apply right here on-line or call us at (855) 581-9255
Smart Lawsuit Funding can help you Get a Loan on Your Dog Bite Lawsuit.
Dog Bites are a Prevalent Part of Society in the US
- There are about one thousand victims of dog bites per day that require urgent care treatment
- 86% of dog bite attacks lead to bodily injury
- 81% of dog bite attacks involve children
- 89% of dog bite attacks involve adults
- 76% of dog bite attacks result in fatalities
- 86% of dog bite attacks result in maiming
- The average medical cost of a dog bite injuries, hospital stay was $18,200, approximately fifty percent higher than other personal injury-related hospital stays
- Dog bite losses may exceed $1 billion per year
- Each year, more than 350,000 dog bite victims are seen in emergency rooms
- Each year, approximately 850,000 dog bite victims receive medical treatment. There are more than 4.5 million dog bite victims per year, and each year that number is rising.
Call Smart Lawsuit Funding today to start you dog bite lawsuit loan application. Because the length of settlements are unknown, it is often advantageous to apply for dog bite lawsuit advance to alleviate the pain and suffering caused by the financial demands of the lawsuit. We are here to listen, support, and provide you with the best options for your financial needs.
Every year, millions of individuals report dog bite attacks. Every state has slightly different state regulations, so make sure to check and do a bit of research so that you will have a good understanding on what is required of you for your protection by law and also how you can receive the best medical attention.
Despite the number of victims, out of the 850,000 who get medical attention, only two victims per 100 receive compensation. Although insurers pay over $350 million to victims, the nationwide average insurance payment for a dog bite case is only $29,752.
For these reasons, Smart Lawsuit Funding provides services for those dog bite victims the services required to obtain dog bite lawsuit loans.
Smart is an industry leading funding company for dog bite settlement loans and cash advances. Our services are different than other lawsuit funding companies:
- Call us 24/7 for professional customer service
- We have low industry rates.
- We provide a streamlined process in three simple steps to help you obtain your dog bite lawsuit loans
- You get to work with professional staff who genuinely understands and cares about your needs
- We have the large network of underwriting attorneys with years of experience under their belts
- After you apply, we do all the work for you, including all the paperwork and attorney communications
- We provide you with updates on a daily basis
Fill out an on-line application form today for immediate service or call us at (855) 581-9255
- In order to apply, all we need is your full name, your phone number
- Your attorney’s full name and phone number
- State where the lawsuit originated
- Amount of cash advance you request.
After you apply, in three simple steps, we process all dog bite settlement loans:
- We contact your attorney’s office to request for paperwork related to your case
- We submit your case for review by the team of underwriters that understand dog bite cases
- If approved, you receive a contract to sign and then receive funds quickly.
Smart Lawsuit Funding is here for you every step of the way. Once you apply, our staff does all the work for you and keeps you informed every step of the process. Dog bite lawsuit loans are very common type of personal injury settlement loan. Smart is equipped and fully prepared to help you and give you guidance. For any additional questions, call us 24/7 at (855) 581-9255 . We offer dog bite lawsuit loans to most US states. If you are suffering from a Dog Bite injury and are waiting on a settlement, you are seconds away from obtaining financial assistance for your Dog Bite settlement.