A great majority of plaintiffs seeking personal injury lawsuit loans wonder if they are at the right point in their case to seek a personal injury lawsuit advance. Others wonder if there is an advantage to getting one earlier in your case, or is waiting until the case is closer to settlement better?
How can you use your personal injury lawsuit loan funds?
Personal injury loans are ways to get cash now to plaintiffs suffering from the financial demands that come along during the process of pursuing a lawsuit claim. There are several factors that affect the amount of money a person can receive as an advance on their personal injury claim. The nature of the incident, the insurance limits held by the defendant and the damages incurred by the injured are 3 of the most important variables. One also should not overlook the maturity of the lawsuit as well. This variable that also affects the underwriters perception of the case at hand.
State laws definitely differ when considering a lawsuit advance for a personal injury claim. Make sure to do your own research and talk to your attorney representing your case for pros and cons of personal injury funding. As of this time lawsuit funding for personal injury loans is a well-established industry. As a result, getting a personal injury lawsuit loans is usually available to plaintiffs the need a cash advance. Smart Lawsuit Funding is one of the leading companies that assist plaintiffs with getting their personal injury lawsuit loans. The money unlocked by lawsuit funding, can help you get through rough times during litigation and can also provide you with some financial support until settlement.
Personal injury lawsuit loans are approved by underwriters that review the paperwork on a case. First of all the plaintiff must have an attorney representing the case on contingency. Remember, some jurisdictions due to states law, do not allow for lawsuit funding or personal injury loans.
A lawsuit advance on personal injury is one of the options to deal with money problems before you receive the proceeds of your claim. You get a portion of your settlement sum before your case settles and is distributed. Once you case settles and the money is distributed, it is then that the the amounts you owe is paid back to the funder. If your case has no proceeds, you do not owe anything. The proceeds of the lawsuit is the only collateral on the case. Bad credit is fine for most lawsuit funding for personal injury loans.
Most winning cases increases in value with documentation showing liability of the defendant, damages to the plaintiff and an insurance policy that stands behind the claim. If there is an offer to settle the case, this also enhances the chances of getting a pre settlement advance or pre settlement loan.
Basic documentation required for a lawsuit advance are:
- Incident/police/ambulance report
- Insurance carrier name and policy limits
- Medicals showing injury
- Copy of complaint or Lawsuit
Tort law, gives an injured party a structure to receive compensation for an injury that is a result of another party’s actions. There are a many types of lawsuits that fall under tort law. Many of these cases are eligible for a personal injury pre settlement funding or personal injury loan. However not every lawsuit is successful in obtaining litigation financing.
While your case is in litigation, you can be ready to unlock some of the value in your case. In this way you have another option to stave off financial turmoil and burden from medical, transport and living expenses. Smart Lawsuit Funding provides personal injury lawsuit loans for plaintiffs suffering from many types of the cases. Smart is a leader in personal injury lawsuit loans. Through Smart, obtaining lawsuit funding is simple. Because personal injury lawsuits can take a long time to settle and have no specific time frame for completion, it is always wise to be prepared to apply for a personal injury lawsuit loan.
Some key points to remember are as follows:
- Personal injury lawsuit loans applications are available via smart 24/7
- Bad Credit is ok for pre-settlement funding.
- Personal injury lawsuit loans require plaintiffs to have an attorney
- Personal injury lawsuit loans can be used for daily expenses
- Personal injury lawsuit loans do not have to be paid back until the case settles. If you collect on your case, you pay back the money from those proceeds. If you do no win, you don’t owe anything
- personal injury lawsuit loans are more prevalent for personal injury lawsuits that have supporting documentation of MRI, Epidural injections and/or Surgeries.
- Having documents showing that the defendant is liable add more value to the lawsuit and also more money is placed in the pre-settlement advance.
Why choose Smart Lawsuit Funding
- Professional staff who genuinely understand your needs
- Participate in a leading network of underwriting attorneys
- Our staff is attentive, efficient and effective
- We offer extremely competitive rates
- We are open 7 days a week
- What makes Smart an expert in Pre Settlement Funding Industry
- Expert knowledge and years of experience
- Large network of funders
- We process all the paperwork
- Expert in managing attorney and client relationship
When you apply with Smart Lawsuit Funding, you are in the hands of professional staff that are committed to getting work done efficiently and effectively. We pledge a simple and streamlined processes. When you call, you will be speaking with a professional on the team. When you apply on-line, someone will give you back.
Smart Lawsuit Funding is open 7 days a week, so even on weekends, we are here to help. If you are looking for a personal injury lawsuit loan, apply with us now. We will provide you with a way of getting cash now. Smart does the work for you after you apply.
Our team of underwriters are very qualified attorneys with years of experience and knowledge of the legal system in the US and all fifty states. We help fund a wide variety of cases. In addition Smart will work with you to customize the loan that best meets your needs.