Are you looking for pre settlement funding or a Pre-settlement loan?
Call us now at (855) 581-9255 or apply right here on-line via our application form.
Qualify your case for a pre-settlement loan.
Pre-settlement funding method developed to assist plaintiffs during the time between the incident and the settlement of the lawsuit. When looking for pre-settlement funding it is important to remember there is difference between lawsuit loans and pre-settlement advances. There a difference between lawsuit loans and pre-settlement advances.
Lawsuit Loans refer to a broader definition of settlement funding in general. A lawsuit loan can be used to refer to lawsuit funding before or after the case has been settled. Pre-settlement advances refer specifically to cases that have not been settled. The financial particulars of a pre-settlement loan is dependent on several factors. Some of the factors affecting pre-settlement advances are the size and scope of your case, insurance limits of the defendant as well as the maturity of the lawsuit under review.
Most plaintiffs looking for pre-settlement funding have cases at least in part governed State by state law. These laws vary between the states. It is very important to do your own research and obtain clarification from your attorney about the laws governing your case. Workplace accidents and car accidents are often cited by plaintiffs looking for pre-settlement funding.
According to OSHA the following statistics apply to Worker injuries, illnesses and fatalities
- 4,836 workers were killed on the job in 2015 (3.4 per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers) — on average, more than 93 a week or more than 13 deaths every day.
- 903 Hispanic or Latino workers were killed from work-related injuries in 2015—on average, more than 17 deaths a week or two Latino workers killed every single day of the year, all year long.
- Fatal work injuries involving contractors accounted for 17 percent of all fatal work injuries in 2015.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has also published statistics concerning car accidents.
- According to NHTSA approximately 5.5 million car accidents occur yearly. Significant amounts of these collisions result in serious injury including almost 40,000 fatalities. About 5000 deaths occur each year due to large vehicle and truck accidents.
Getting a pre settlement loan is an option for plaintiffs. Smart Lawsuit Funding has years of experience in arranging these types of cash advances. Pre-settlement advances can help you get through the difficult times during litigation and help you pay your bills. There is never a credit check when applying with smart for pre-settlement funding.
Requirement for pre settlement loans include the following: You must have an attorney representing your case. Also, check the state your case is in. Some states law, do not allow for a personal injury loan on settlement.
Lawsuit advance on personal injury is one of the ways to overcome financial hardship until settlement. You get a portion of your settlement cash upfront before your case settles. Once you case settles and you win, it is only then that you pay off the amounts you owe. If you do not win, then you do not owe us anything.
Like all lawsuits, your case increases in value with documentation showing liability, damages and insurance. If there is an offer this also enhances the chances of getting a pre settlement advance.
Basic documentation required are:
- Incident/police/ambulance report
- Insurance carrier name and policy limits
- Medicals showing injury
- Copy of complaint or Lawsuit
Personal injury law, aka tort law, allows a damaged party to pursue compensation when the damages are due to another party’s negligence. There are a number of incidents that can result in a personal injury pre-settlement funding, although not every incident in which someone is injured involves liability.
Types of cases that are eligible for personal injury pre-settlement loan.
Car accidents are the most common type of personal injury cases in the United States.
Slip and Fall Cases or Premises Liability
Slip and fall cases or Premises Liability are another very common type of personal injury cases. Landlords have a legal duty to keep their premises safe and free of potential hazards, so that people who are on the property do not become injured
Medical malpractice is also considered a personal injury claim. It can arise when a doctor or other health care professional fails to provide the right medical care, and a patient is injured or harmed as a result. Medical malpractice cases are some of the most complex types
Depending on which state you are in, the laws on owner responsibility vary when dealing with dog bite personal injury cases. Often times, the owners of a dog are financially responsible for bites and other injuries caused by the dog. If you are a victim of a dog bite, you may be eligible for a personal injury loan.
Construction Accidents are tend to be funded for larger sums on average that other types of cases. This is due the the frequency of serious injury and also defendants that carry significant liability insurance.
While your case is in litigation, you should be ready to finance your lawsuit to avoid financial turmoil and burden from legal and medical expenses. Smart Lawsuit Funding provides pre settlement funding for plaintiffs suffering from any of the cases mentioned above. Smart is a leader in arranging pre settlement loans. Through Smart, obtaining a pre settlement advance is simple. Lawsuit advances provides those with personal injuries the tools to get cash during litigation. Medical bills and living expenses can be burdensome depending on the size and scope of the lawsuit. Because personal injury lawsuits can take a long time to settle and has no specific time frame for completion, it is always wise to be ready for personal injury lawsuit loan.
Some key points to remember are as follows:
- Pre-settlement funding applications are available via smart 24/7
- Pre-settlement loan requires plaintiffs to have an attorney
- Pre-settlement advance can be used for daily expenses
- Pre-settlement funding does not have to be paid back until the case settles. If you collect on your case, you pay back the money from those proceeds. If you do no win, you don’t owe anything
- Pre-settlement loan is more prevalent for personal injury lawsuits that have supporting documentation of MRI, Epidural injections and/or Surgeries.
- Having documents showing that the defendant is liable add more value to the lawsuit and also more money is placed in the pre-settlement advance.
Why choose Smart Lawsuit Funding for Your Pre-Settlement Funding
- Professional staff who genuinely understand your needs
- Participate in a leading network of underwriting attorneys
- Our staff is attentive, efficient and effective
- We offer extremely competitive rates
- We are open 7 days a week
- What makes Smart an expert in Pre Settlement Funding Industry
- Expert knowledge and years of experience
- Large network of funders
- We process all the paperwork
- Expert in managing attorney and client relationship
When you apply with Smart Lawsuit Funding, you are in the hands of professional staff that are committed to getting work done efficiently and effectively. We guarantee a simple and streamlined processes. When you call, you will be speaking with a professional on the team. When you apply on-line, someone will give you a call right away. Smart Lawsuit Funding is open 7 days a week, so even on weekends, we are here to help. If you are looking for a personal injury lawsuit loan, apply with us now. We will provide you with a peace of mind. We do all the work for you after you apply. Our team of underwriters that are qualified attorneys with years of experience and knowledge of the legal system in the US and all fifty states. We help fund a wide variety of cases. In addition Smart will work with you to customize the loan that best meets your needs.