Do credit Scores affect Lawsuit Loans ? At Smart Lawsuit Funding we are often asked if the credit score or credit scores of the accident victim affects their application for lawsuit loans. The financial mechanism of a lawsuit loan somewhat unique, and so, we have answers to specific questions people may have about lawsuit loans and how they can impact them. Of particular interest in this article are the clients credit score.
Here, we provide you with an overview of what a lawsuit loan is and how a plaintiff can get one. We also address why it is important to apply with Smart Lawsuit Funding directly. It is free! So call us now at (855) 581-9255 or simply submit an on-line application with us today right here on our website!
There are many scenarios that could happen that would make money tight and therefore, a plaintiff may be in need of financing their lawsuit during the settlement process. For example, below are some of the most common types of cases that Smart Lawsuit Funding continues to provide cash advances on lawsuit.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury, including slip and fall accidents and premise liability accidents
- Dog Bites
- Workers Compensation in states that are fundable
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Mal Practice
- Wrongful Termination/Discrimination at Work
- Hip Replacement Lawsuits.
At Smart Lawsuit Funding, we come across many similar questions about lawsuit loans on a day to day basis, and one of the most common questions involve credit checks:
- Do these loans change your credit scores?
- Why are credit scores not used when offering a lawsuit loan?
- What are some tips a person who needs a loan can use to maintain their current credit score?
The good news is that there is no credit check when you apply with Smart Lawsuit Funding. We do not base your approvals using a credit score. Here is why. A lawsuit loan is not actually a loan from a bank. Many professionals in this industry still use the term “loan” because it is the easiest way to define and explain the process to plaintiffs when using the term “loan”. Technically, it is actual monetary funds in the form of a cash advance. This cash is advance only required to be returned to the funding company at the settlement of the lawsuit. If there is no settlement, generally the advance in not repaid. Lawsuit loans are used as financial vehicles to provide you with a cushion to pay for your fees, medical bills, and other personal expenses during the hard times of your settlement process. You can even use the “loan” from to pay for your credit card bills to maintain a good credit score.
It is often helpful to seek professional funding from a company like ours who is not only an expert in providing lawsuit loans but who also has funded many different types of lawsuit cases. These cases include personal injury and as well as civil rights cases. The benefits of using services at Smart Lawsuit Funding are many:
- You get to work with a team that places high emphasis on customer service and who are top professionals in the industry
- We have the largest network of expert underwriting attorneys who have practiced law in these specific types of cases for many years
- We have the low rates.
- If you are approved for a lawsuit loan, you will receive a cash sum amount upfront before your case even settles. You do not have to pay back any of the funds you have received until your case settles. If your case does not win, you do not have to pay back any of the amount
- We receive applications 24/7
- We do all the work for you. After you apply over the phone or via on-line application; we manage all the paperwork and coordinate all communications and correspondences between your attorney and the underwriter.
- We manage every step of the process, including the execution of the contract.
- We are a team who truly understands your needs
If you try to obtain a lawsuit loan through your bank, the process tends to take a long time. You may experience unexpected and exorbitant fees and interest on the amount you borrow. By the time your case settles, you may be already in more debt than you when you started the settlement process. Why bring on more obstacles when you can use our services and get an approval before experiencing any fees. Mitigate the pressure and financial burden from fees, medical expenses and other personal expenses that have accrued during the settlement process? It is important to know that we review your case without any upfront costs. Take control by applying for a lawsuit loan or settlement loans with Smart Lawsuit Funding today. We have the most streamlined process in place and it takes only three easy steps to complete the process. We will answer any questions you have. Consultation is free! We will help you in the right direction and guide you every step of the process. Simply submit an on-line application right here on our website or give us a ring at (855) 581-9255 . Someone on our team will get in touch with you immediately.