Florida Workers Compensation Lawsuit Loans.
CALL: (855) 581-9255
Florida Workers Compensation Lawsuit Loans and Settlement Loans are offered by Smart Lawsuit Funding. Florida Workers’ compensation is the most usual benefit paid by your employer. It provides a way to resolve disputes arising out of workplace injuries and illnesses. If you need a loan – you can apply for Florida Workers Compensation Lawsuit Loans.
Smart Legal Funding provides lawsuit loans and lawsuit funding on workers compensation cases in Florida. A petition and proof of medical injuries are required. You will need to have an attorney and inform him or her that you are looking for a lawsuit loan or a settlement loan on your workers compensation lawsuit.
Worker Compensation Benefits in Florida
Businesses in Florida will be soon paying almost 20 percent more for workers’ compensation coverage. In response to a recent decision from the Florida Supreme Court, the National Council on Compensation Insurance filed a 17.1 percent rate increase with the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Your employer is responsible for providing medical treatment through an insurance carrier which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- An authorized primary doctor and specialist(s) when medically necessary.
- All authorized medically necessary care and treatment related to your injury such as:
- doctor’s visit
- physical therapy
- medical tests
- prescription drugs
- attendant care
- Mileage reimbursement for travel to and from your authorized doctor and the pharmacy.
- If a work-related death occurs within one year of the date of accident or five years of continuous disability, the following benefits may be due and payable up to a maximum of $150,000:
- Funeral expenses up to $7,500
- Compensation to dependents, as defined by law
- Educational benefits to the surviving spouse
For more information regarding workers compensation in Florida, please visit Division of Workers’ Compensation Florida. It provides important background information and state legislation.